Terms of Service
Welcome to Partzilla.com! Partzilla.com is one of several websites produced by The Outdoor Network to provide service to our customers. Using Partzilla.com (referred to as the "website" throughout this document) constitutes your unconditional agreement to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service"). The Outdoor Network reserves the right to change or modify these Terms of Service at any time without prior notice to you. For this reason, please review these Terms of Service periodically.
By accepting all these Terms of Service through the use of this website, you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 but at least 13, you may use this website only under the direction of a legal guardian who agrees to be held responsible by these Terms of Service. These responsibilities include all financial charges and legal liability that she/he may incur. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, do not use this website. Providing any inaccurate information may constitute a breach of the Terms of Service. You agree to pay for and accept the item by confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process.
Partzilla.com sells millions of OEM and aftermarket parts, some of which may be prohibited in select countries and territories outside the United States. By providing parts and accessories, Partzilla.com makes no claim that the products we sell on our website are appropriate for use outside the United States. Accessing content, or purchasing parts, and accessories on Partzilla.com is done at your own discretion, by your own initiative, and you, the consumer, take full responsibility for understanding and complying with all local and national laws
Web Content & Intellectual Property
You should assume all materials that are part of this website are intended to be informational only and should not be reused or replicated in any way without prior written consent. This includes text, images, content, illustrations, selection and arrangement, icons, graphics, interfaces, designs, code, look and feel, and all intellectual property and proprietary rights. All software used on this website is the property of The Outdoor Network or its manufactures and suppliers, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not create derivative works, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, or in any other way exploit any of the content of our websites, in whole or in part.
It is our goal at Partzilla.com to make your OEM and aftermarket shopping experience pleasant, and we will always strive to assist you if you have any questions about part details, selection, or fit. That said, Partzilla.com cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any material that is found on, or in connection with, our website. Partzilla.com is not required to review, edit, censor, monitor, or screen any material contained or presented on Partzilla.com, including manufacturer's claims. Partzilla.com reserves the sole right to access, edit or remove any information or material posted to the site at any time at our discretion, and to establish policies and limitations concerning the type of content that is permitted to appear on our website. We also reserve the right to alter these content policies and limitations at any time, in sole discretion, with or without notice.
All symbols and phrases designated by ™ or ® and used in connection with or on our products, physical marketing or digital marketing assets on the websites or social media channels (collectively the “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of, and are proprietary to, the Companies or other owners that have granted the Companies the right and license to use such Marks. Note that there may be instances where trademark symbols are omitted for creative reasons. This does not impact the enforceability or validity or of these Marks. Reproduction or display of these Marks without prior written consent is prohibited, as is the removal of or any other modification of any trademark notices from any content.
Copying, transmitting, posting, distributing, linking, deep linking or otherwise modifying the website or the website's content -- including web code -- without our express written permission is prohibited. Any violation of this section may result in intellectual property right infringement, including copyright, trademark, or service mark infringement, and may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties. Partzilla.com reserve the right to terminate your use of our website properties if any intellectual property right infringement is suspected.
Please read the following terms carefully. We ask that you do not submit user-generated content If you do not agree to these terms in-full.
Submission of User Content
We periodically offer opportunities on our website for users to share user-generated content such as reviews, photos, text, or videos (“User-Generated Content”). We also encourage user to share User-Generated Content by tagging content that is posted to external social media sites with specified hashtags, including #Partzilla, #PRMXPartzilla, #Makeityours and with the tag-Mention @Partzilla.
Grant of License to the Companies
By uploading and / or sharing User-Generated Content through our website promotions, or by using any of our hashtags or by responding to a sharing request made by us, you grant Partzilla.com and our agents, affiliates, and related entities a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, and transferable license to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation your User-Generated Content, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, social media handle, and biographical information for all promotional, marketing, advertising and other commercial and non-commercial purposes -- including, but not limited to, news, publicity, advertising, public relations, and distribution on all digital and physical channels for promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Additionally, you agree to waive any right you may have to be named in the User Content, and allow us to use your User Content without any reference or attribution.
Representations and Warranties
By submitting User-Generated Content to Partzilla.com you represent and warrant that you: (i) have the right to distribute, replicate, and post the submitted User-Generated Content, (ii) if any people pictured or mentioned are minors, you have obtained the express permission from the parents or legal guardians of the minors to have their image and/or name used by the Companies, (iii) your User-Generated Content, and the Companies’ use of that User-Generated Content as permitted under the Terms outlined herein, do not and will not misappropriate, violate or infringe any intellectual property rights, publicity rights or other proprietary rights of any third party, (v) you are the copyright owner or have the copyright owner’s permission required to grant the rights to the User-Generated Content described herein these Terms, (vi) you hold the rights necessary to grant the licenses described within these Terms, (iv) you have obtained the express consent of each person, if any, depicted in the User-Generated Content, and (vii) your User-Generated Content does not violate any Federal law, State Law or other regulation and is not inappropriate, as defined in the rules below. You expressly release the Companies from any claims, damages, actions, or liabilities arising from our use of the User-Generated Content as permitted within these Terms.
Rules and Mandatory Etiquette for User-Generated Content Submission
a. sexually explicit, an invasion of another individual’s privacy or publicity rights, violent, unlawful, libelous, pornographic, fraudulent, defamatory, derogatory, inflammatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable;
b. illegal drug use, tobacco use or firearms use;
c. the act of or instructions for a criminal offense; violates the rights of any individual or group; content that depicts criminal behavior, and any other content that would otherwise create liability or violate local, state, national or international law;
d. patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right infringement of any party;
e. the likeness or names of any persons living or dead without their expressed permission or that impersonates or otherwise misrepresents any entity or individual, or that misrepresents your affiliation with said entity or person;
f. children under the age of 16 without expressed permission from the child's parent or leal guardian;
g. personal information of any individuals without their expressed consent, including but not limited to, someone else’s name, phone number, address, email address, credit card number, Social Security number, or other personal information;
h. corrupted data, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
i. any imagery that is unrelated to the topic of the request-for-content set forth by Partzilla.com;
j. any messages that misrepresent the the positive good will of Partzilla.com, and the Outdoor Network subsidiary of companies; or
k. unsolicited advertising or links to other commercial sites;
l. any other images, videos or words that are considered objectionable based on the sole judgment of Partzilla.com and Outdoor Network representatives, and any content that may expose Partzilla.com, it's promotional apps, or its users to any harm.
Partzilla.com, the Outdoor Network and the Companies' subsidiaries take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User-Generated Content, or for any loss or damage to any person in conjunction with any User-Generated Content.
Partzilla.com and The Outdoor Network subsidiaries are not liable for any mistakes, slander, libel, defamation, falsehoods, obscenity, omissions, pornography or profanity a user may encounter when viewing User-Generated Content. Partzilla.com has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any User-Generated Content that comes in through our website, our apps, or under social media mentions (@Partzilla, #Partzilla, #Makeityours etc), but the brand and its agents do reserve the right to remove any User-Generated content without notice, at our Sole Discretion. We also retain the right to terminate and or remove any User-Generated Content posted or stored for any reason, including but not limited to a violation of these Terms. Any use of Partzilla.com or our promotional apps, including submission of User-Generated Content, in violation of these the term outlined herein may result in termination of your permission to use Partzilla.com and the brand's promotional apps.
Please help is to ensure Partzilla.com and Partzilla.com sweepstakes applications remain a safe and welcoming space for all users by reporting any unsavory content that is not in line with these Terms to use immediately.
When you make a purchase on Partzilla.com you will be asked to provide us with some personal information about yourself, such as:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit card information
- Transaction Information
- Information about make/model/machine/brand ownership or preferences
This personal information is never sold or rented to third parties, and is used only to complete your online transaction and to provide you with information and updates about your current order, or past orders. Personal Information provided at checkout is also used to get in touch with you to discuss your order or account status when necessary. Information provided about make/model/machine/brand ownership or preferences may be used to customize your online shopping experience, or to send you personalized Partzilla.com communication experiences if you are opted into receiving non-transactional emails. To learn more about non-transactional email communication, please continue reading.
In several places on Partzilla.com - including the checkout experience, the footer of the website, and the Account registration experience - you may see checkboxes and forms that ask you if you would like to receive promotional emails and news from Partzilla.com. By submitting your email address through one of these forms, or by leaving the email "opt-in" box checked at Account registration or checkout, you agree to allow Partzilla.com to use your email address to send you promotional discounts, news, content, company updates, and other non-transactional information directly or indirectly related to Partzilla.com and Partzilla.com culture. These emails are called "non-transactional emails." We will never share or rent the information we collect, and you can opt-out of receiving future non-transactional emails at any time. To opt-out, simply click Unsubscribe at the bottom of any non-transactional email we send to you. You may also email us or text us at any time to be immediately removed from all email marketing.
We may periodically run contests on Partzilla.com which will ask you to voluntarily submit select personal information such as your email address or User-Generated Content. If you choose to enter the contest and submit your email address, or other content, we will use your email address to send you non-transactional materials including, but not limited to, sweepstakes updates, promotional discounts, and news. Your personal information will also be used to contact you if necessary (for instance, if you win a sweepstakes). By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to receive non-transactional emails. To opt-out, simply click Unsubscribe at the bottom of any non-transactional email we send to you. You may also email us or text us at any time to be immediately removed from all email marketing.
Demographic and profile data may also be collected through Partzilla.com to add personalization to the email communication we send you and to improve your on-site shopping experiences.
Partzilla.com Promotions & Promotional Codes
These are terms and conditions that commonly apply to promotions on Partzilla.com, including ones where you must redeem a promotional code as part of the offer and where no alternative terms and conditions apply.
- Promotion codes are valid for a limited time only.
- Promotional codes have no cash value.
- Partzilla reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you received a promotional code (directly or indirectly) from a third party, that third party also reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Partzilla.com. Products sold by third-party sellers or other Partzilla entities will not qualify for this offer.
- Each promotion code applies only to qualifying items.
- If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.
- The promotion offer will not be valid until it is applied to the promotional code field during checkout.
- Offer good only while supplies last.
- Promotional codes limited to one per customer and account.
- Offers may not be combined.
- Each promotional code applies only to qualifying items.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.
- If any of the products related to an offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies.
- Where the promotional offer is a discount, the discount will be allocated proportionally among all qualified items in your order.
- If an offer has a minimum purchase requirement, taxes, shipping, and handling fees do not apply when determining the minimum purchase amount.
- Free Shipping offers only apply to ground parcel shipments in the Continental United States and to a single order shipped via Partzilla’s Standard Shipping method to a single address at checkout.
- Free Shipping does NOT apply to freight shipments or parcel shipments that are oversized and/or over 60 pounds.
- If you violate any of the offer terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Promotions are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
By using this site you agree not to use any software or device that would interfere with the structure of the website or the activity being conducted on this website. You also agree never to violate or attempt to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, attempting to (a) access data not intended for use by such user; (b) logging onto a server which the user has not been authorized to view or use; (c) commit a breach in security or authentication; (d) explore the weakness of a system or network without proper authorization; (e) interfere with service to any customer, host, or network, including: submitting a virus to the website, overloading, spamming, or crashing; (f) send unsolicited emails (promotions and/or advertising of services or products). Security threats will be investigated and reported to local or national authorities as appropriate.
All manufacturers, over time, supersede old parts for new ones. A supersede represents a new generation of the same product, and in some cases may simply represent a change in the manufacturer's source. Supersedes sometimes improve the quality of the part. All superseded parts are in accordance with the specifications of the original and in most cases are backward and forward compatible. Note: supersedes are NOT substitutes or replacements. Supersedes are equivalent in fit and function to the original part number, and are manufactured by the original manufacturer of your equipment - even if there may be some minor differences in detail. We have no control over a manufacturer's decision to supersede a part. Please note, in most cases if a superseded part is offered it is because the original part has been discontinued and is no longer available. If you do not want a superseded part or have any questions about availability, please notify us by email or by phone at the time of your order.
Please note there may be orders that we are unable to process and must cancel. We may refuse or cancel any order and reserve this right solely at our discretion. These are some of the situations that may result in the cancellation of your order: limited quantities; inaccuracies in pricing or errors in the listed information; problems with your credit card acceptance; prolonged backorders by the manufacturer. Please note that we may require additional information before processing any order. We will contact you via email if any portion of your order has been canceled or if we need additional information to process the order. If your credit card has been charged and the order is canceled due to discontinuation or lack of availability of a part, we will credit the amount charged. While we do stock millions of parts in our warehouse, we may not have every part we sell in stock. Most orders will not take three days, but we ask that you please allow three (3) business days for your order to be processed before shipping. On occasion, an order with one or more out of stock parts may take more than three days to process. You will receive an email confirmation when the order is ready to be packed and shipped with the actual shipping date.
We are not responsible for incorrect ordering of items due to the listing of incorrect information.
Limitation of Liability
Order Canceling and Exchanges - Applies to Parts Only
We understand certain situations may arise where an order or part of an order may need to be canceled. Partzilla works extremely hard to fulfill orders in the shortest amount of time possible. Therefore, we ask that you notify us of your cancellation request as soon as possible by phone or email ([email protected]).
Note that as of October 2019, Partzilla will no longer be charging restocking fees.
The Outdoor Network Pricing
The Outdoor Network strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, however, typographical errors may occur. If an item has been listed with incorrect pricing or the wrong information due to an error, The Outdoor Network has the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel any and all orders placed for that particular product. If you place an order that includes a pricing error, we will contact you via email to notify you of this error and inform you of the correction. The Outdoor Network and Partzilla.com strive to provide you with the best price possible. For more information see our Price Match Guarantee.
The Outdoor Network Promotional Terms & Conditions
- As a seller of marine and power equipment, we purchase from several hundred manufacturers. Most of these manufacturers have a warranty for their product line, a copy of which is available upon request. Contact us for a copy of a specific manufacturer's warranty information. Partzilla.com does not offer warranties, expressed or implied, other than what is offered by the manufacturers. Except for these limited warranties provided directly from manufacturers, the site as a whole is provided "as is" and "as available." PARTZILLA.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. PARTZILLA.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED, OBTAINED, OR TRANSFERRED THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, DESIRES, OR NEEDS; AND (v) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (vi) NO ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR COMMUNICATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM PARTZILLA.COM OR FROM PARTZILLA.COM SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Unauthorized use of materials seen on Partzilla.com - including but not limited to, text, images, diagrams, illustrations, icons, and designs - is prohibited and is a violation of the rights of The Outdoor Network and/or third parties, including, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws, and the laws of publicity and privacy.
- Browsing Use
- Use of the Partzilla.com website is done solely at the user's own risk. Neither The Outdoor Network nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website shall be liable for any direct, secondary, substantial, roundabout or disciplinary damages arising out of your access to or use of the website. Access to and use of the Partzilla.com website includes, but is not limited to, web browsing and downloading of materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the site. This notice includes, without limitation, release from liability should the browser experience damage to, or viruses that may infect, computer equipment or other property.
- The trademarks posted on the website are registered and unregistered trademarks of The Outdoor Network and Partzilla.com. Nothing enclosed on the website should be construed as granting, by implication, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the website, or a trademark owned by a third party. In the event that you misuse any trademark in violation of these Terms of Service, The Outdoor Network will assertively enforce its property rights to the fullest degree of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
Toll Free: 877-473-4595
Text Us (US Only): 229-800-4096
We ship orders from the East Coast (Albany, GA) and the West Coast (Reno, NV)
Hours of Operation
We are committed to providing the best in customer service. Please feel free to contact us for assistance. All information received will always remain confidential.