Hassle-Free Returns and No Restocking Fees!
We guarantee hassle-free returns on all uninstalled items in original packaging.
Return Quick Links
- Please use the "Order Status" page then click on the "Return Items" button on the top right hand corner to start a return process on "Shipped" orders.
- We will review your request and if you meet the required conditions, we will help to initiate a return for you.
- Carefully package the item, taking care to include all of its tags, bags, and manuals. Please be sure not to write on or damage the manufacturer's packaging material, as this can make an item not returnable.
- Please be sure to ship your package in a sturdy shipping box.
- Once we receive your package, we will inspect your returned items to ensure they meet the guidelines. If the item and packaging are in resalable condition, we will process your refund back to the original payment method
The item must be uninstalled, unused, in resalable condition, in the original packaging, and complete with all tags and manuals. Make sure to follow all the directions in the Return Process outlined above. OEM and aftermarket parts may be returned to Partzilla.com within 45 days of receipt.
Special conditions apply to returns outside the continental United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and International Returns. To process a return from outside the continental United States, please call or email us for exceptions.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Please allow three (3-5) business days for refunds to be processed following receipt of your return.
- Please call 1-877-473-4595 with any questions regarding the status of your return. Be sure to have your order number ready.
Damaged packages are the responsibility of the delivery carrier. If you receive a damaged package, save the box and all packaging material and call us within 48 hours of receiving the shipment.
Defective Products & Product Warranties
If you receive an item that is defective, please contact us immediately. As a seller of power equipment, we purchase from several hundred manufacturers. Most of these manufacturers have a warranty for their product line, a copy of which is available upon request. We do not offer or honor warranties, expressed or implied, other than what is offered by the manufacturers. Partzilla.com does not assume responsibility or liability for the workmanship or use of products. However, as a courtesy to our customers, we will accept for return any products sold by our company that may appear defective. Acceptance of any such products by Partzilla.com does not constitute an admission of liability nor validity to a claim but is done solely to assist customers and manufacturers. Products that are accepted under the above conditions are either returned to the manufacturer or held for their agent to inspect for warranty consideration.
For International returns, please call or email us for exceptions. The cost to ship an international return item will be at the expense of Partzilla.com when we made an error, otherwise, shipping is not covered. To ensure the best return experience, when shipping returns to us be sure to use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value. We are not responsible for lost returns.
Closeout, discontinued, vintage, and special order items are sold as-is and cannot be canceled or returned.
Canceling an Order
Applicable to parts only.
We understand certain situations may arise where an order or part of an order may need to be canceled. Partzilla.com works extremely hard to fill orders in the shortest amount of time possible. Therefore, we ask that you call us as soon as possible with your cancellation request. We will attempt to cancel your order if it has not entered the fulfillment process. If your order has already entered the fulfillment process, our agents will provide you with easy return instructions. Call 1-877-473-4595 to Cancel an Order.
Toll Free: 877-473-4595
We ship orders from the East Coast (Albany, GA) and the West Coast (Reno, NV)
Hours of Operation
We are committed to providing the best in customer service. Please feel free to contact us for assistance. All information received will always remain confidential.